Due to COVID-19 our lobby is CLOSED until the Social Distancing mandate has been lifted
The health and well-being of your pet, family, and our team members are top priority. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Also please check out this link to understand " Why My Vet Is So Busy" link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCSZ4E_SSfU
- All dogs must be on a leash
- All cats must be in a carrier
- Upon your arrival at the clinic, remain in your vehicle and call us to check-in
- A team member will discuss all your needs and concerns by phone during check-in
- A team member will meet you in the parking lot and individually bring your pet(s) in for evaluation and care
- The doctor will call you during the exam.
- Please do not leave the parking lot
- Bring a cell phone
- Once the examination and treatments are complete, payment is taken over the phone by credit/debit card or Care Credit. If you are paying by cash, a team member will take the payment at your car.
- All hospitalized patients must be current on their Rabies vaccination.
Pick Up and Drop Off
If your pet has a procedure scheduled with us, we will follow a similar protocol as an appointment: we will bring all paperwork to you, pick your pet up from your car, check you in, and address any questions. Someone will contact you following your pet’s procedure and let you know when your pet is ready for pick-up. Call us when you get here and please stay in your vehicle. We will bring your pet to you and address any other questions you may have.
Medication and Food:
We ask that when you request medication or food, please allow up to 24 to 48 hours for refill to be completed. Call us when you arrive at the hospital, payment will be taken over the phone, and we will bring the food or medication to you.
Payment is taken over the phone with a credit/debit card. If you are paying by cash, a team member will take the payment at your car. We do not accept checks or American Express.